 General / 12119
Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

The part I can't identify is:

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2641.gif

That's from 6541 Intercoastal Seaport.  It's one of the crane's legs.  Sorry I
don't have that set...

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2635.gif

There are also 2 L/D 2635s in 6542 Launch & Load Seaport in red...

Can't answer your other questions though...

Bryan