  *78398 (-20)
  LEGO on the news

Fox 4 WDAF will be doing a short segment on my town layout and Scott Paschen's Model Team and Technic collection. The reporters are interviewing us tomorrow, so I suppose we could be on the news as early as Thursday night. I'll try to post a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: Tilt (fwd)

(...) But if the contacts are on top and bottom of the tube, the bubble will separate them from conductive fluid, right? (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR scanner

(...) That's my fault - I missed the button on the calculator, and so the fps value in my original post was off. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

(...) You could hit the Print Scrn button on your keyboard to create a screen-grab and then paste it into your website editing software. I'd really like to see this ship. F (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Happy December!

Yay, it's December 1st! Time to breakout #1298, the Advent Calendar!! (Celebrate the little things in life.) -r'm Remy Evard -- evard@mcs.anl.gov -- www.mcs.anl.gov/~evard -- 630.252.5963 Manager of Advanced Computing and Networking, MCS, Argonne (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Crappy Plates!

I managed to get a handful of the pink set that has a 2x8 plate. One evening I was mindlessly snapping a stack of them together. After I had six of them together I noticed that the edges did not line up flush. I pulled the thing apart and noticed (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Postage prices???

Pat <patrickemerson@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FM1nqv.6tM@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) factor (...) If you got someone to order it for UK delivery, open the box and just send the pieces to you surface mail (4-6 weeks) it should (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Part variation noted

I have 2 stud long Technic axles without the 'easy to pull' notches that were from the old Expert Builder series. When I came out of my dark ages, I got a few new sets, and saw the new 2 length axles with notches, I cheered. Most of my old ones have (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) 2885 is a really great buy at that price. Every single pieces has multiple uses. Is the mini-drawer considered a rare piece? (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego on Amazon's front page this morning

No discounts, though. They do feature the RIS as a "high-tech" toy. -Tim (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SDK observations

By the way, Eric has the resistor values for the different touch switches at his web page: (URL) Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message news:FM1zqu.1s2@lugnet.com... (...) will (...) be (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Offline AFOLs

(...) We could hang around outside TRU on Sunday mornings preaching the good brick. Repent sinners! Let Todd into your life! -- Liam. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Brick variations (was Re: Part variation noted)

Mr L F Braun wrote... (...) have (...) Yeah, all my 1x1 round plates have the LEGO logo in all sorts of weird angles... *trying to get more serious* Looking at the Naboo Starfighter SW set I notice that the sloped bricks have their LEGO logo printed (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: part # request.

Yes, I have. It comes with the Shell station, a set you can (IMHO) only buy in The Netherlands (for now). I will look the part number up. If you model this part, I will try to create the LDraw instructions for the Shell station... Greetingz... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Ik ben al lid ook... Dave Jost <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message news:FM22Lu.5Jx@lugnet.com... (...) met (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

(...) no, sorry. I am not that good with making pictures of ldraw models. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starting out in Ray

If you are running Windows 95/98/NT and have 1) installed POV-Ray for Windows ((URL) and 2) copied l3p.exe ((URL) to e.g. C:\Windows (or to any other directory in your PATH) and 3) installed LDraw in e.g. C:\Lego\LDraw then type in a DOS-box (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Household uses for LEGO

In the company that I work for (a manufacturing company focuses on products from Al/cu pipes for appliances industry), we generally design and produce our own machinery to produce something specific when the production numbers are high. The (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon on Swedish television!

Anders Isaksson wrote... (...) recommended, (...) Yepp, I saw it too. I think it's great that LEGO builders and AFOL gets prime time TV exposure. Later the same evening a program called 'Mosaik' had a series of interviews about loyalty to the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact