 General / 11042
Re: Part variation noted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:13:07 GMT

I have 2 stud long Technic axles without the 'easy to pull' notches that
were from the old Expert Builder series.  When I came out of my dark ages, I
got a few new sets, and saw the new 2 length axles with notches, I cheered.
Most of my old ones have teeth marks from trying to get them out of the
various connectors.  ( much as it pained me to make them like that, I simply
had no other way to get them apart)

-Andy Lynch

Christopher Lannan wrote in message ...
I've seen 2 stud long technic rods that have the little "easier to pull"
notches in them and some without.
I also noticed that some of my 1x1 plates with the horizontal clip in them- • on
some the clip is thinner than on others.

Chris