 General / 11040
Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon on Swedish television!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:57:37 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote...
In Swedish Television the program 'Sajber' tonight showed, and • recommended,
Ben Fleskes pages with his Millennium Falcon
http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm
It was placed third on the weekly 'Top Five' list of web pages (all
categories!).

Yepp, I saw it too. I think it's great that LEGO builders and AFOL gets
prime time TV exposure.

Later the same evening a program called 'Mosaik' had a series of interviews
about loyalty to the company. One of the interviewees was working at one of
Swedens largest web companies (Icon Medialab) and he had heaps of Star Wars
LEGO sets on his desk[1], just at the side of his puter screen.

More LEGO bricks on TV! (and to me)

Congrat's Ben!

Goes for me as well, gratz Ben!

// Eric (trying to build up his stock of brikks)

[1] As a matter of fact, so do I. ;p