  *78141 (-20)
  Any interest in 2552 (Family Home) ?

Last Saturday I found a partial set in a consignment store, then yesterday I found a full set (sealed w/strap in place) in a WalMart. I was going to put an auction on eBay, but thought I would toss a line in the water and see in anyone bites. Any (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

(...) One of MLCAD's great strengths is that is allows you to alter the units used in its three scales. They only default to Lego sizes. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Yes, I believe you are correct. I'm re-reading the Ringworld series right now. I started with 'Protector' since that seems the correct base point. Ahh yes, a Piersons Puppeteer. Ray (not a chris) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) We did that the other day at the drive-thru. Total was 9-something. Cashier handed my wife some coins (correct amount) and a ten and a one in exchange for a twenty. We almost didn't catch it, but did (thank goodness). When we tapped on the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  lego controlled Blimb

I came across this 'Remote-Controlled Indoor Triple-Turbo Blimp' for $90. (URL) do you guys think in terms of RCX applications? E.g. you could build a Lego bot for the remote control, therefore enabling the blimb to be steered by the RCX. What about (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) That's an unreasonable attitude, imo. Their prices already seem pretty good, especially considering they're offering sets that can't be found easily elsewhere. 10% off in addition to those pretty good prices seems like more than fair - in fact (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO "CAD"

Is there an application for designing/planning LEGO projects ? I've seen LEGO Creator on the shelves, but dunno if it's good for design and for creating a "library" of schematics to plan and (re)build some of my projects. Help anyone ? :) ___...___ (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) They are often called "4x4 disc bricks", "4x4 quarter-discs", "4x2x4 half-cylinders", and "3x3 plates with one rounded corner". Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

(...) Well, as someone who has moved from Massachusetts to North Carolina, I can definitely say that Yankee is used down here in a derrogatory (or at least not complimentary) fashion. Not only do we get accused of intefering with their state rights (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!

Here is an application idea: Cat toy My cats love to hunt the point like light spot. You can programm the RXC to entertain the cats while being away .. comments? __Reimer Brett Carver <brett_carver@agilent.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Missing website?

(...) Aaah! Dang, that was a very good site, too! Not only were there some very good models in the "Minifig Suns" area, but he had a very decent X-Wing model improvement as well! I hope he gets it back up again soon, 'cause he's very good. Cheers, - (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * * L Set Name St Bid Bidder 1 - 9v Trains Start Set - 50 min. 2 4537 Twin Tank Transport - 25 min. 3 4544 Car Transport Wagon - 25 min. 4 4548 Speed Regulator - 20 min. 5 4551 Crocodile Engine - 75 Horst Lehner 6 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MY FOTW (!)

(...) I picked up about 30 transparent macaroni bricks in a lot of 60s LEGO macaroni bricks (about 30 each of white, red, and clear). They are somewhat cloudy, but not as bad as some of the other old clear bricks I've got from other lots. (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Hardest Piece to remove?

(...) Nope. Take a space antenna piece, and send it pointy-end-down through a hole in a Technic plate, and push them together. The studs on the plate hold onto the antenna base pretty well on their own, and the stud on the antenna is firmly wedged (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Wanted: White 2x4s etc. for School Project

Hi everyone, If happen to have some decent white 2x4 bricks you could spare, my son could use them for his California Mission model of Mission San Jose (in Fremont) he is building for 4th grade history. We have used up all of ours (about 350), 240 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?

(...) Hey! I resent that remark. I'm not an imposter, I'm a gen-u-ine US citizen. Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Building Bridges

(...) If you use the chain links, you don't get the offset problem. Drape them over a driving gear and let the tail ends hang free (ie: don't wind them up) That version of the bridge was powered from the centre of the connecting truss at the top, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building Bridges

(...) Heh. I mentioned that I'm on version 2 of the bridge now: The new columns are white and black technic beams; they look *really* flimsy, and I'm going to put heavier looking towers beside them to make people happier. (...) *nod* I will make the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) That's right, UFO wasn't Space, it was Town. 1950's, B-movie, sci-fi Town. ;) Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Where to find LEGO Mindstorms in Sweden?

Hi I am wondering where to buy Mindstorms cheap, in Sweden. //Simon (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact