 Robotics / 8653
8652  |  8654
Subject:
lego controlled Blimb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:54:30 GMT

I came across this 'Remote-Controlled Indoor Triple-Turbo Blimp' for $90.

http://www.hammacher.com/DefaultPage/default.asp?ContentPage=/publish/77448.
htm

What do you guys think in terms of RCX applications? E.g. you could build a
Lego bot for the remote control, therefore enabling the blimb to be steered
by the RCX. What about a X10 cam onboard the blimb? A PC prog could do some
simple image processing and send position estimates and move commands to the
RCX operating the (manual) remote control.

Cheers
    Reimer