 General / 10994
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:31:40 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
I dunno...  :)  I'd have to say, separating a 6x8 plate from a stack of 10
tightly squeezed 6x8 plates is harder than that.  You can always bend the 4x4
plate slightly to get the 1x2 grille tile started.

Nope.  Take a space antenna piece, and send it pointy-end-down through a hole
in a Technic plate, and push them together.  The studs on the plate hold onto
the antenna base pretty well on their own, and the stud on the antenna is
firmly wedged into the hole in the plate.  A very useful arrangement, but nigh
impossible to separate later...

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's a fine line between marketing and grand theft. -- Scott Adams