 General / 11011
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:34:41 GMT

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there are two parts you can put together
that are _impossible_ to remove without destroying one of both of them.

Don't try this at home :)

Get one of the octagonal Aquazone 'duct' pieces that has an angle at
one end.  Now, take a #2 technic axle and insert it fully into the
cross axle whole through the long end of the duct piece...  "Uh oh".

I'm not certain, but I think this may also work with the older style
of 2x2x2 cone pieces that do not have a hollow stud on their top.

Another real tough (But not impossible) combo are a bunch of the
original 2x2x1 cylindar bricks slid onto a long technic axle.  These
bricks used to have a much tighter fitting central cross axle hole
than they do today and when stacked onto an longer axle, particularly
in large numbers (like in one of the classic space rocket sets), they
are a real pain in the neck to separate.