 General / 13718
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:13:03 GMT

Or, the antenna will get bent. I tried something like this when separating a
tyre from a wheel. I out an antenna in the wheel center, whacked it on a
table, and the antenna went right through the wheel!

--Tobias

Adrian Drake wrote:
Nah, that's an easy one.  Just take a stack of technic beams about 2 plates
less than the length of the space antenna.  Place the technic plate onto • the
beams, with the antenna going through the holes.  Hold the whole mess • together
tightly and give the pointy end of the antenna a good whack on a table or • block
or something nice and solid.  The technic beams hold the antenna straight • so
you don't bend it, and it pops right out.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html