 General / 11000
Re: Hardest Piece to remove?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:29:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Sproat writes:

Nope.  Take a space antenna piece, and send it pointy-end-down through a hole
in a Technic plate, and push them together.  The studs on the plate hold onto
the antenna base pretty well on their own, and the stud on the antenna is
firmly wedged into the hole in the plate.  A very useful arrangement, but nigh
impossible to separate later...

Nah, that's an easy one.  Just take a stack of technic beams about 2 plates
less than the length of the space antenna.  Place the technic plate onto the
beams, with the antenna going through the holes.  Hold the whole mess together
tightly and give the pointy end of the antenna a good whack on a table or block
or something nice and solid.  The technic beams hold the antenna straight so
you don't bend it, and it pops right out.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html