 General / 10997
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:03:07 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote:

It sounds like something Larry Niven would write. I'm thinking about the
Puppeteers from the ringworld 'verse.

another Chris

Yes, I believe you are correct. I'm re-reading the Ringworld series
right now. I started with 'Protector' since that seems the correct base
point. Ahh yes, a Piersons Puppeteer.

Ray (not a chris)