 General / 10990
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it • keeps its brain."

Is that from Harry Potter?  I know I've just recently read that but I'm
not sure of the source.

Chris

It sounds like something Larry Niven would write. I'm thinking about the
Puppeteers from the ringworld 'verse.

another Chris