  *77882 (-20)
  Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?

(...) Could you elaborate on that, please? What exactly are you driving at? (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Unified UK Lego community idea

(...) They don't even have to be suitcases. 2 weeks in a row I scrounged up suitably large (for my nefarious purposes)/small (to pass restrictions) boxes and stuffed them with stuff to bring back from Ottawa. (or are we talking US/UK??? US/Canada is (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

(...) Yeah, heaven forbid that anyone on this side of the pond find out about a good deal in the UK. After all, we never tell them... (Before launching flaming responses, check the follow-up.) James (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

(...) How big was it, and was this the first time you've bought from overseas with this card in that sort of amount when you weren't actually present? Reason I ask is when I paid for the BusyBee hoppers, Paul and I had a deuce of a time, we could (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

I remember spotting some of the 1999 Adventurers stuff at a TRU here around Thanksgiving last year. Let me see if I can find the post... Here it is: (URL) it looks like it was early December. The 11th is the date of the post. Anyway, I expect to see (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Unified UK Lego Web Page/Community?

(...) I do hope that comment was a joke. I've spent periods subscribed to lugnet.loc.de (the German group) just to get the language practice - I'd not be amused if I was described as an imposter and told I wasn't welcome there because I don't live (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 4x 5542 minus train window glass for sale

These are all taken. KL (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: lego mindstorms

This answer should be pretty all-inclusive, I should think... (...) Mindstorms is a series of (currently) six sets from Lego that allow you to build homemade robots. Are they worth getting? Yeah, I'd say so; I don't have one yet, but I do plan to. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Parts trades wanted

Hi. I need a number of parts to complete some sets and also to help finish some projects. My wants list is below; I have a number of spare parts, mostly newer but also some older ones, for trade. The ones towards the top of the list are generally (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MLCad wishlist

(...) I agree big time here! I really want that ability as well. It should be able to combine the subfiles with the main dat file and tally up the total parts list without having to change the file from an MPD to a DAT. (...) Maybe he has to be like (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

Yes, well, it's time for feel sorry. I live in Canada. Yes, I'll be seeing the new sets in about a month. Now THAT makes me angry, OoooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO!! Hey, does anybody want to buy a buttload of new legos, I'll pay you extra for them, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My MOC A-Wing and E-Web

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) too (...) that (...) that (...) Believe it or not, it's tan. Chalk it up to a lot of Adventurer's sets. There are quite a few of the large SPUDs with Egyptian printing on them that are facing backwards in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: News

Giulio Ferrari <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message 3842F09C.F630B6CA@iol.it... (...) Great!!!!!!! Continuiamo così Domenico (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) OK, I just didn't want any of the complete figures canabalized for parts. I thought it was already relatively well known on these groups that Lego will replace old broken bits, which includes dismembered minifigs. I think they will try to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: ITLUG Meeting

L'altro amico di Roma è impaziente di sapere il resoconto del secondo LEGOfest. Per questa volta la crema è andata...... ma la prossima non me la farò sfuggire :-))) Ciao Domenico iant <iant@libero.it> wrote in message 384307AF.8499334@libero.it... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: My MOC A-Wing and E-Web

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message <383F7781.2CA48C3B@m...ja.com>... (...) Not to be flippant, but, uh, they're skis... Anyway, there are a couple of Star Wars sets that have this particular piece--the X-Wing has one in grey, while the Speeder (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Aquazone!!!!!

Resurrect the Aquanauts!!! (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Play tunes with legOS: "Wir sind die Roboter"

well, yesterday i promised to post some header file that makes it easy to program the sound timer for playing tunes in a memory saving way - here it is. ( see below, file notedefs.h ) the numbering scheme is N_<key>[m]_<number_of_octave> N_A_0 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) Promotional or limited (US only, or not-world-wide at any rate) sets are often given numbers outside of their usual range. The unusual number of the Unitron sets makes sense from that perspective. It's true that set numbers are not inviolate. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: M:Tron VS. Ice Planet.........

(...) I'm not a big fan of M-tron. I think it is the weakest of the space series. The only thing M-tron was good for was introducing us to magnets and neon green pieces. As far as who would win? Well, everyone seems to forget that the ice planet is (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact