 Space / 632
Re: M:Tron VS. Ice Planet.............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 00:35:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, John VanZwieten writes:

Chimera <trinityproject@hotmail.com> wrote in message
He he who would win? Lets say M:Tron got mad at ice planet & fought • them..Who
would win? Oh yeah & as for the stuff bout blacktron....I see your point! I
had never seen that weird ship till you showed it out...that gives me an • idea..
WHO WOULD WIN THE WAR?

I'm not a big fan of M-tron.  I think it is the weakest of the space series.
The only thing M-tron was good for was introducing us to magnets and neon green
pieces.  As far as who would win?  Well, everyone seems to forget that the ice
planet is extremely WINDY and COLD!!!!!  The vehicles there have been specially
adapted to function in that environment.  M-tron vehicles, while well equipped
for space travel (where it is also very cold) would be unable to function well
in such a place.  Any ground assaults would be ineffective due to the snow.
Air battles would favour Ice Planet because their vehicles are better suited to
fly in an unfavorable atmosphere.

Bottom line: Ice planet would kick M-tron's a** right out of the lego universe.

Power on,

Andrew