 Space / 593
M:Tron VS. Ice Planet.............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:26:59 GMT

He he who would win? Lets say M:Tron got mad at ice planet & fought them..Who
would win? Oh yeah & as for the stuff bout blacktron....I see your point! I
had never seen that weird ship till you showed it out...that gives me an idea..
WHO WOULD WIN THE WAR?

______
------

Ok if that comes out right its M:Tron shooting something with an explosion.....
I like drawing things like that but I am not good at it