 Star Wars / 4736
Re: My MOC A-Wing and E-Web
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:06:13 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...
In lugnet.starwars, Derek Schin writes:
A-Wing:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/awing.html
Imperial E-Web Heavy Blaster:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/eweb.html
And finally, even though it's not Star Wars related:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/cartman.html

I like your models alot.  I especially like the E-web.  The A-Wing is nice • too
I think your solution for the vector controls is quite inventive.  Also is • that
tan or yellow you used for Cartman?  If it is tan where did you ever get • that
much tan?

Believe it or not, it's tan.  Chalk it up to a lot of Adventurer's sets.
There are quite a few of the large SPUDs with Egyptian printing on them that
are facing backwards in his face.

1.  Save them at a lower resolution.  This will reduce the size of the • files
and the change to the viewer sould be minimal.

2.  Use thumbnails.  Create small versions of you pictures and link to the
larger pictures.  That way the page will load faster and when people look • at
the larger pic's then only one will load at a time.

Just some thoughts.  Nice models.

Thanks--I'll be fixing the pages soon.

:Derek