 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3482
3481  |  3483
Subject:
Parts trades wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:07:29 GMT

Hi.  I need a number of parts to complete some sets and also to help
finish some projects.  My wants list is below; I have a number of spare
parts, mostly newer but also some older ones, for trade.  The ones towards
the top of the list are generally higher priority.  If you can help me
out, let me know what you're looking for and maybe we can make a deal!

Parts I'm looking for:
*1 1x2 Blue Grill Tile
*1 2x4 Blue Dual-Inverse-Medium Slope Piece w/2x2 Notch in Center
*1 White Firefighters' Helmet (from early 90's)
*1 2x12 Black Plate
*1 4x8 White Plate
*1 1x1 Red Plate
*1 1x1 Yellow Cylinder Brick
*1 Wide Gray 2-Section Ladder (6593)
*1 1x1 White Brick w/Recessed Side Stud
*1 trans-light-blue visor
*1 White Torso w/Zippered Jumpsuit (6528)
*1 DkGray Shark (I don't even need the mouth, just the body)
*1 7722 minifig torso:  blue shirt w/two pockets
*1 large left white airplane wing from 6392
*2 1x6 white rollbars (helicopter base in 6392)
From 780 (see instructions for clarification):
  *Large Red Bucket Holder (on front of crawler, instruction #5)
  *2 black chain links
  *Yellow Crane Bucket (on crawler, instruction #8--
     or just a spring in good condition, not pulled out)
  *2x4 red plate w/female hinge socket (from dumptruck front
            --instruction #7)
  *Yellow Front of Dumptruck Dumper (from dumptruck rear--
            instruction #5)
  *2 Red Bushings (go on crawler)
*Complete original instructions:6363,6688,6650,6593,6528,780
*2x8 technic plates (prefer black, will consider other colors)
*2x10 black plates
*4x6 black plates
*1x4x1-1/3 curved-top pieces w/attached 1x1 plate; color gray (need most),
  also black (also interested in 1x1x1-1/3's in gray).
*Gray roof bricks (4x3 low slopes, 2x4 medium or 2x6 train-style medium,...)
*6x6 Gray Dual Low Slopes
*1x8 gray tiles
*Train windows and doors (green and red doors, white windows, 2x3 and 4x3
clear train window panes, most colors of windows...)
*1x2 gray plate
*2 2x2 gray plates
*1 2x6 red brick
*1 2x8 gray plate