  *75709 (-20)
  Re: Reason for lack of train windows and doors

(...) In the wrong color. (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

Great post, Frank. I'm a purist but if someone came out with the stuff on your "things I would accept" list (1) I would fall all over myself to get scads of them... I wish I had time right now to weigh in on this thread in more depth but in general (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New fighter

(...) yup. (it's also rebel, by the way) I've made some stuff like that... my coolest one isn't on my page yet, but u can see a pic. respond for the url. (...) Cool! I'm working on a marine from Starcraft. And a Vulture. And a Zealot. Or a ... a... (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

I'm considering using Micro Motors for the two entrances in my new castle. Has anyone else done this? What about Lego lights (from L&S sets) being used inside various shops or rooms inside the castle? There are numerous other instances where a motor (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whatever happened to Exploration Mars?

I was at The Construction Site in Waltham this weekend (wanted [the family] to see the ***WAY COOL*** NELUG Star Wars display before its removal on Wednesday) ... The store recently received the 2000 set list from Lego (not the catalog--this list is (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the exact meaning of MIB?

(...) although i have seen some auctions where the seller is saavy enough to put MIMB=Mint in Mint Box meaning that the set is mint and it is in a sealed box that is also in mint condition... although this is usually just for sets that are in (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

Was at a party yesterday (my grandfather in law's 80th... they have one great great grandkid already!!) and brought a few "to be parted" McD sets for the kids to play with... I of course am a kid so did try my hand... we had 4, 5 and 6, about 1/2 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell sets... more non marled slopes

(...) Look at the printing carefully. I noticed on the McDonalds sets that it appears that the printing is not the traditional LEGO printing, but a transfer of some kind. I had posted in lugnet.promo about this but I guess I should have posted here. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

RE: ZAG containers mucho snippage (...) I don't know whether they have stores in SF, but I was at the Container Store here in Dallas, and they had several ZAG products. They look pretty neat. Also had some Plano setups with 3-4 small trays, maybe 7" (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) fact, (...) Hey, I bought FOUR, just so I could get more green dragons and the black dome bottom. The Dragon Master theme was my favorite (love castle stuff) and I am amassing huge quantities of brick for a large space cruiser project. Those (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  8880 Supercar

I'm putting together the 8880 supercar at the moment and I've run into something that I can't figure out. On the rear wheel steering, when I connected up the crossmember steering dealy, it's too short. I've re-looked over the whole steps on the rear (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Proposed new byelaw for lugnet.loc.uk

(...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

Some thoughts of mine: A few people have weighed in that no matter what, we should promote _pure_ LEGO modeling. I think this is a wrong opinion. So long as we promote a monopoly, we will get the service a monopoly creates. If Mega Bloks were to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Where did you see the MTron set? They were at the ZB on Route 1 by Mercer Mall and Market Fair. But that was about a month ago. Last week they weren't there anymore. They did have the watches though, whoopie.(Note the sarcasm). If you see anything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  [Train Auction] Final Update

A final update for posterity...any winning bidders who have yet to contact me should please do so. Many thanks to all who bid! Welcome to Alan's First Train Auction! This auction includes a selection of 4.5V, 9V, and 12V sets, parts, and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) i wouldn't sweat it for a minute, James... i think we all go through periods where we're CAD'ing projects more than creating new ones... or for some of us we're authoring LCAD parts rather than picking up real ones... lately i've been spending (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

ObContrarian post #2 (...) Enumerated contrariness: 1. The ninja sets come with armored guys on horseback with swords fighting over fortresses, and come in the correct set number range to be considered castle. 2. There are "classic" (non-ninja) (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) I guess that explains why I haven't seen many new models on your web site for me to plagiarize! James (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Obcontrarian post #1: The witch's windship was a good cheap source for the dome bottom. If you wanted to replace the bright yellow dome bottom from the large aquanaut base with a black one, the windship is the best way to do that. It was also (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Target and the $99 train set

That price was in the Lawrence, KS and Kansas City Metro Area Sunday paper. I got one at the Lawrence Target and they had two or three others. Tom "Jeffrey Baldwin" <Heatwaaave@aol.com> wrote in message news:FLLHvI.wH@lugnet.com... (...) at a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact