 Castle / 736
Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jaka Skrlj writes:

I agree to that, that's all the witch's windship is good for, if even. Anyone
who's bought one or seen it built most likely wouldn't like another.  In • fact,
would anyone like to take the one I have?

Obcontrarian post #1:

The witch's windship was a good cheap source for the dome
bottom.  If you wanted to replace the bright yellow dome bottom
from the large aquanaut base with a black one, the windship is the
best way to do that.

It was also a cheap way to pick up witches and dragons, if you don't happen
to have enough of those and desire more.  Even if I didn't like the fright
knight line, I would have bought at least one to get the witch.  If you
put a more friendly face on her (and black legs) she's a pretty cool
little figure.

Hey, I bought FOUR, just so I could get more green dragons and the black dome
bottom.  The Dragon Master theme was my favorite (love castle stuff) and I am
amassing huge quantities of brick for a large space cruiser project.  Those
domes make nice irregular bumps that I'll find a reason for later.  And who
couldn't use more ship riggings?  I DO mix my parts.  Makes it easier to add
where LEGO left off.
Peace (or is that piece?),
Aaron