 Robotics / 8439
Re: Whatever happened to Exploration Mars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:30:40 GMT

I was at The Construction Site in Waltham this weekend (wanted [the family]
to see the ***WAY COOL*** NELUG Star Wars display before its removal on
Wednesday) ...

The store recently received the 2000 set list from Lego (not the
catalog--this list is for retailers only), and Exploration Mars is on the
list for release some time in Y2K. They also told me that there were several
intriguing-sounding other MindStorms sets on the way ... not much detail, as
at this point they have only the set names. (I didn't press for more detail,
although I probably should have.)

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class