  *74711 (-20)
  Re: Where is the Orlando LIC?

(URL) would take exit 27. On the exit, stay to the right and go right at the light. After making the right, go Approx 1/4 mile, stay in the left lane and turn between the big purple signs. (This would be Hotel Plaza Blvd.) The road dead ends at (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where is the Orlando LIC?

(...) web (...) Downtown Disney Marketplace. By car, via I-4, you get off at exit 26B. From this exit you should be able to see Typhoon Lagoon and the large blue Planet Hollywood dome. Continue through the Walt Disney World Resort Gates to the next (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Purchasing in the UK

Hi there, I have a decent size Lego technic collection from when I was a child, but now that I have gotten interested in building again I am looking for a place to buy Mindstorms/Dacta parts in the UK. Are there any retailers in the London area (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Job!

Holy guacamole! 8.25%! (And they call my state, Taxachusetts!) Good luck with the new job. Just hope you're not assigned to the Barbie aisle. :) --Doug Wilcox -----Original Message----- From: David M. <ElectroTX@webtv.net> To: (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: OT: I want to move to Austin!

National Instruments is in Austin, the company that makes LabVIEW software and data acquisition hardware. We used LabVIEW to make ROBOLAB for the RCX. -Ben (...) ok (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999

Tom, Thanks for the info! I just ordered 10 Amazon Crossings. ;) Would have ordered more, but that was all the money I had! Oh well. (look for the tan, gray and green stuff to hit the auction sites soon, I just want the 6x16 plates and some of the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  OT: I want to move to Austin!

Hi! This isn't related to Lego, but it is related to Austin, and so I think it's ok here. I am a senior in electrical engineering at UT(ennessee). My wife and I are originally from Texas, and we would like to move back to Austin after I graduate. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 28

I am going to close this auction on Tuesday, 11/23/99 at 10pm EST. Any items still open then will go to the first highest bid I have receive by that time. In other words, the first bid in at the highest level will win the set. This also means that (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Gear backlash

Maybe this sounds strange: I tried to coat gears with liquid plaster. This works for some time - only with "less engaged" gear-trains and never try to coat both gears, because this ends up in a mess. The new liquid plasters aren't that sticky (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Where is the Orlando LIC?

I have a day off in Orlando and I want to go to the Lego Imagination Center. Where is it? (I gather it's inside a Disney zone but which one?) Is there a web site with directions to get there? (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Ik heb me ook aangemeld. Betalen wordt inderdaad een beetje lastig. Internationaal betalingsverkeer is belachelijk duur. Het zou fijn zijn als Todd creditcard-betalingen zou kunnen accepteren. Anders heb ik nog wel wat dollars liggen van mijn (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

Timothy Culberson wrote in message <38344A1F.DE3FC4A5@y...oo.com>... (...) That would be M*ndroid, in late 96. His "want ads" were the least of his efforts to disrupt r.t.l. His more inventive efforts included posting what were taken to be death (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) So obvious, looking at the toys on my desk at work- lightsaber handles! Chris (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1680

(...) Yes. I accidently counted that picture. and Yes i do have a complete set of scanned instructions to almoast every castle set. I wish someone would scan the last remaining sets i need to complete the collection, though (stupid royal knights (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1680

(...) My Mistake. The instructions were "cut" on the minifig section. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: About Blasters

(...) Guns that look just like this are still being made and used. As for the rifles, well, go to KMart in the sporting goods section. Chris (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Don't forget the rock raiders drill pieces -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  New Job!

It's a very good day today! I start work tomorrow at a local Toys 'R' Us near DFW, Tx. !! It's seasonal, but could last beyond New Year's. And I get a ten percent discount on merchandise! The problem is, we have a 8.25% sales tax! I know where most (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pure Energy & the RCX

(...) Actually, finding a bad NiCd is easy - split the battery into its component cells, and individually charge/discharge them (or even just check their voltage and polarity if they're REALLY shot) to rate their characteristics. Dedicated racers, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact