 Castle / 701
Re: 1680
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:06:46 GMT

Dan Moquin wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Mookie wrote:

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Scott Symer writes:
"Duckie Dave" <Duck@clowes-till-crafts.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

1680 - forestmens haycart (made up name).
www.geocities.com/paris/4192/temp/temp.html

...so that's 3 Forestmen, a concentric round shield and a pitchfork in • one
polybag.

!

If it hadn't been my dark ages, I think I'd be regretting every penny I
spent on trivia like rent & food back in those days.

Scott

That's interesting.  Its 1877 Crusader's Cart with an extra minifig.  In • fact,
the instructions are exactly the same, except 1877 has said minifig • removed.
Weird.

Jeff

Since I know my 1877 is still in it's box, I'm going to dig it out this
weekend if I can find it easily.. for some reason I remember putting a
fig in the "undercarriage" of the set, and it had to have come from the
set because around that time I didn't have any extra figs, everything
was in it's box... and that was the first "forestmen" set I got...
I'll let everyone know if I've got 3 in mine.

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!
http://home.att.net/~mookie1/jambalaya.html

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/
http://mookie.iwarp.com/   (mirror site)
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!

I checked my copy of the brickshelf.com instructions for 1877 and they • clearly show
3 different figs.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

I just looked at the brickshelf instructions and they only show 2 minifigs.  I
also have this set with only two figs.

Dan M.

My Mistake. The instructions were "cut" on the minifig section.