 Castle / 702
Re: 1680
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:08:56 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I checked my copy of the brickshelf.com instructions for 1877 and they
clearly show 3 different figs.

I just looked at the brickshelf instructions and they only show 2 minifigs.  I
also have this set with only two figs.

I'd say you are quite correct... I think Jonathan maybe counted the
picture of the building of the blue-collared minifig as a separate fig, which
it isn't.... unless he was referring to a different picture? He did say "I

Yes. I accidently counted that picture. and Yes i do have a complete set of scanned
instructions to almoast every castle set. I wish someone would scan the last
remaining sets i need to complete the collection, though (stupid royal knights
catapult)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com