 Robotics / 8337
Re: New Job!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:07:05 GMT

Holy guacamole! 8.25%! (And they call my state, Taxachusetts!) Good luck
with the new job. Just hope you're not assigned to the Barbie aisle. :)

--Doug Wilcox
-----Original Message-----
From: David M. <ElectroTX@webtv.net>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Thursday, November 18, 1999 5:59 PM
Subject: New Job!

It's a very good day today!

I start work tomorrow at a local Toys 'R' Us near DFW, Tx. !! It's
seasonal, but could last beyond New Year's. And I get a ten percent
discount on merchandise! The problem is, we have a 8.25% sales tax! I
know where most of my paychecks are going! Wish me luck, everybody!

Itchin' for an RCX,

--Electro--

====================================
"Are you telling me, you built a Time
Machine...out of a _DeLorean_?!?!"
-Marty McFly, Back To The Future, 1985
Willow: "He said he wasn't coming back until he had driven to all 50
states."
Buffy: "Did you _explain_ about Hawaii?"
Willow: "Well, he seemed so determined..."
-Buffy, the Vampire Slayer; A New Chapter