 Robotics / 8384
Re: New Job!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:08:15 GMT

The WordMeister skrev i meddelandet
<01bf3219$a1c6e140$2a01a8c0@wordsmth.ici.net>...

Holy guacamole! 8.25%! (And they call my state, Taxachusetts!) ...

Well, here in Sweden we have 25% sales tax (Yes, twentyfive!) on almost
everything, and on gas there are even more taxes (and on top, the sales tax,
taxing the other taxes :-)

And with 50% income tax, there's not much chance of buying Lego every day :-(

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm