  *72950 (-20)
  Re: Silver bricks

As far as I know the reflective silver bricks come in one configuration 2x4. They were (past tense) available in a tub and a bucket set. One silver brick per. They are hard to come by. (I think the Duplo tub had a Duplo 2x4 in silver as well) They (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

(...) I'm working on year three and counting! I don't make a lot of money at my job so progress is slow. Most of the castle has interiors, including the corner towers and main gates, so there's a lot more pieces involved than if I just built a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FOTW!

OK, heres my FOTW: While wondering thru a WM supercenter this afternoon, I spied a purple lego box way up high. [ Ray waits several tense minutes for a clerk to show up with a ladder ] Turned out to be a 6296 Shipwreck Island at full price (25.97). (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Explorien Starship #6982

As far as my comment about trans-shipping between TRU stores: I have it clarified now. TRU will trans-ship between stores "in the same region". Region being denoted by the first two digits of the store number (I'm in 87). Both stores have to be in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Eek! LEGO 2000 Juniorization Spotted!?!

<gasp> Just when you thought it was dying down... Check out where the trunk of the palm tree (in front of the T-Rex) meets the leaves in this picture: (URL) to stock up on non-juniorized trees while you can! Elliot Hyde (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) How about a world based on Robert Jordan's the Wheel of Time? You already have the Dragon banners from the Dragon Masters for Rand Al Thor and the followers of the Dragon Reborn, the Royal Knights and older lion-clad figures would work perfect (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few more castle pics up.

Your castle is amazing! How many bricks did it take to build that? I personally think your castle is right beside Ed Boxer's. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another 2000 Rant

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...> (...) but (...) What?!?! How do you get that Town is less juniorized? Those new roadplates are black when they should be grey, and you ould do the same thing with dock plates and ramps. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

Simon Robinson wrote in message ...> (...) I am also unimpressed. But this is an annual ritual here on the newsgroups. The new catalog comes out, and almost everyone reflexively "oohs" and "ahhs" no matter what garbage is being served up. The 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Town construction sets

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) (URL) (...) No, the entire Town line, including the construction sets are still well below par. OK, let's see what do we got: Soccer sets: Recycled theme done much much better in the Shell promo version. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Age average

(...) Wow, I meant no offense. I apologize. I was merely punning around. (...) Actually, I was 3 at the time (Same as John John) -John (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people)

  Silver bricks

What sets do reflective silver bricks come in? I never saw a silver brick before in my life until today and I need alot of them in many different styles to build a silver dragon for my gigantic castle. What sets are they in and does anyone have any? (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  A few more castle pics up.

Just want to let y'all know I got a few more pics of my castle up... I've been working on it for more almost three years now and it's finally almost complete, well at least the inner baily that is! Below is the URL for my site - thanks! Dan (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: No GATS Show for the GFLTC...

I'm stunned! Our (GMLTC) layout is the hit of the GATS every year (we have the ribbons to prove it). They should be begging y'all to show at their crummy exhibit. Perhaps after our show this weekend (I just got home from setting up), we should fire (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Canadian Postal Van scan wanted

R2 wrote in message ... (...) I second that! (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: RCX capabilities

(...) No real FAQ, at least not at that detail. What you probably want to look at is (URL) which is the best "in one place" compendium of info on the web. (...) The native lego firmware has only 32 variables. This same firmware is used by NQC, so it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New desktop wallpaper!

(...) I bet I'm not alone in hoping you post various sizes of whatever renderings you make with the info Bram provided. I like your stuff a lot also. (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Email Address

(...) Hrmmm... well, if you're looking into free e-mail you might as well look into free ISP. I set my parents up with both NetZero and Altavista Free Access. (URL) (Altavista's) (URL) (Net Zero's) You gotta look at ads, but it isn't that big a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish)

  FA(eBay): Space parts lots (wings, fuselages, details, minifigs, etc)

46 grey space wings (URL) black space wings (URL) green space wings (URL) of space detail parts (URL) spacecraft body parts incl hinged tops (URL) spacecraft body parts (URL) Roboforce minifigs (URL) angled spacecraft body/fuselage pcs (URL) clip-on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: No GATS Show for the GFLTC...

Robin, I would call them just before the show, I have found that they get a lot of cancellations the week of the show. Just today I was setting up for the Atlanta GATS and one really large exhibitor backed out, so I quickly took their good spot on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Skipped 4 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact