  *70354 (-20)
  Re: Color & Classic Space

I guess that I never gave as much thought as some of you to the functions and duties of each color. For me, the colors represented rank more than anything. Here is my breakdown (including approximate duties): White was the most numerour for me (and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Networking

I saw mention of adding UDP support to the legOS Network and was curious if anyone had started work on it. I'd like to start a project where multiple RCXs communicated with each other and could communicate learned information to each other. The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BusyTown?

(...) I never saw the Richard Scarry books or Busytown until today. Busytown looks an *awfully* lot like Fabuland. The book also has an educational as well as a whimsical feel to it - much like Lego itself. I wouldn't be surprised if this is where (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Uploading NQC programs to legomindstorms.com personal pages

Way to go, LEGO MINDSTORMS! If only the rest of LEGO would catch the kind of spirit you have demonstrated here. -John Van Russell Stoll <admin@legomindstorms.com> wrote in message news:FKp4MJ.5A4@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion

(...) code (...) Hi Ralph and Laurentino, forgive my jumping in, just to test my knolwedge of Cybermaster through last months Laurentino's lessons :-) From what I understand about Cybermaster, there's simply no way to download anything to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Soft Opening

[ XFUT lugnet.publish ] Steve: (...) If you just need a fixed rescaling and have access to a machine with netpbm/pbmplus and (t)csh, you can use the following script: #!/bin/tcsh # # This script makes scaled down versions (30%) of the images # (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Different Idea over CastleDastville

(...) Actually, yes! I think that'd be very cool-- I think either/both ideas sound really cool! I just wish I could participate in them NOW! I'm probably won't start LDrawing/MLCADing/etc.ing until January, though, when I get a newer, cooler (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another sickening Ebay auction - 1775 for $50 STARTING bid

(...) Tom, I don't know if anyone else has, but I can do it... It's only 2 hours 5 minutes and the clock is ticking. Is this a regular S@H item, then? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ARE YOU READY...

John, When you'll see these references and their price, you'll understand why you must be patient !!! Don't forget: DYA works for you !!! When I'll place these references the next week, be careful: I won't personally prevent Legofans by mail; I'll (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mech: Soldier (Getting somewhat off-topic)

(...) Well, assuming you can surf the Web, there are several decent choices for free Web service. And some of us have had offers from a Professional Web Page Designer on LUGNET to do the grunt work for free. The software to render the DAT models is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.publish)

  Re: QUICK Q : Does Cyber Master Work Under NT?

Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message FKqC5F.8xz@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, NQC runs on NT. There was a small problem in downloading large programs to the RCX but recently Dave Baum fixed it and now NQC runs smoothly on NT. And the RcxCC as (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion

(...) OK, i guess we need to get terminology straight. The ROM is the masked code in the RCX/Scout/Cybermaster. It was "looked at" because I'm pretty sure Kekoa wrote a little dump routine and loaded it into the RCX like replacement firmware - in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: makelx issues

(...) Hmm. Well, I'll put off testing on windows then- I don't have permission (I don't think) to put perl on those boxes. (...) It turns out that just putting the legOS/util in the path did the trick. I had asssumed that was just for convenience, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

Jean auBois <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:4.2.0.58.199911...ail.com... (...) A bit off topic, but the tie-in is there: The class you speak of is "270" (course number at MIT) a Mechanical Engineering class, the creation of Prof. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Need inventory of Robosports set

Does anyone have an inventory of the RoboSports Mindstorms add-on? I can't find it in the inventories list of LUGNET. TIA, --Jack Gregory (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My fleet is (emphatically not) bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Ah, but you are using Lego in a fashion more to the conception of what it should be: build and display. Wackos like Frank and myself are using them as miniatures for gaming. I assure you, my stuff doesn't look half as nice as yours. (...) My (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Mark's 5571 on ebay

Hi, Just a note to announce that we have a new 5571 Model Team Truck on ebay at: (URL) to Tom Stangl for the content. Mark (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Speaking of the FAQ (Was: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders)

(...) Me too! :-, (...) That's not a bad idea. Either the FAQ or the site map would be appropriate IMO. Todd, Speaking of the FAQ, do you have any kind of mechanism in place to start seriously implementing the FAQ? I don't mean to sound pushy, but (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Re: Wild West ?!

(...) No, I was just making a weak analogy about the fact that if grow up with certain things in your own environment, you become sort of "jaded" to it. Like Cowboys & Indians for American kids. What I would like to see in LEGO is a cross between (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

(...) I'd LOVE to see him do this just to see what happens. Patricia schempp (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact