 General / 9686
9685  |  9687
Subject:
Speaking of the FAQ (Was: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 15:53:37 GMT

Ian Sinclair wrote:
Todd, the tree outline of ALL the themes helped immensely.  Now I have
the BIG picture in one place.

Me too!  :-,

I suggest this get added to an FAQ (if it isn't already) or be made
into a webpage for Lugnet off the main page.

That's not a bad idea.  Either the FAQ or the site map would be appropriate
IMO.

Todd, Speaking of the FAQ, do you have any kind of mechanism in place to start
seriously implementing the FAQ?  I don't mean to sound pushy, but we have a
respectable chunk of material that still needs a home.  I also have an In-Box
full of FAQ questions which need investigating, but I've been putting it off
until a more formal delivery mechanism is in place.

Do you still have plans for the FAQ?  Is it a back-burner project at this
point?

Cheers,
- jsproat