 Underground / 58
Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 20:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.underground, "Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> writes:

Todd,

How do you know Lego is going doing more Underground themes?  Was
it stated or hinted at in a piece of literature somewhere?  Just
curious.

Nah, you're reading into what I wrote.  I didn't say anything about LEGO
doing or not doing more Underground play themes after Rock Raiders; I just
said that Rock Raiders was the first play theme within LEGO SYSTEM
Underground.  I didn't mean to imply that there will necessarily be others.
Maybe Rock Raiders is the last as well as the first.  The point was actually
just that Rock Raiders is part of a higher-level thing called Underground,
which in turn is part of a higher-level thing called LEGO® SYSTEM™, which in
turn is part of a higher-level thing, etc.

--Todd