 Underground / 55
Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:45:07 GMT

Todd,

How do you know Lego is going doing more Underground themes?  Was
it stated or hinted at in a piece of literature somewhere?  Just
curious.

Any guesses as to what the theme for 2000 will be (if there is
a new one?)  Let's see, if there were Aquaraiders and Aquanauts,
and now Rock Raiders, shouldn't we naturally expect a Rock Nauts?
:)

"Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
No, Rock Raiders is at a lower level than Underground, just like
Ninja is at a lower level than Castle and Stingrays is at a lower
level than Aquazone.  In other words, if there were groups for
Rock Raiders, Ninja, and Stingrays (and there well be someday in
the distant future), they would be:

   lugnet.underground.rockraiders
   lugnet.castle.ninja
   lugnet.aquazone.stingrays

A tree outline may help...(note: this isn't a complete list)...

[...]