 Underground / 60
Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 20:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Tom Boucher writes:
Todd - Should there be an 'Expert Builder' category near/around Technic?
I've got a few of them (like the first car, and that blue go-cart) and box
says 'Expert Builder' and not Technic.

Just wondering.

I wouldn't think so, no.  Expert Builder and Technic are/were the same
product line, just different names -- synonyms for the same products.

That is, what was once long ago known as "Expert Builder" was later renamed
to "Technic" (I forget which year exactly).  In fact, IIRC, there was a
period in the 80's when the line was called Expert Builder in the U.S. and
Technic in Europe during the same year -- the same sets.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.technic]