 General / 9655
9654  |  9656
Subject:
Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 03:37:00 GMT

Howdy All-

I'm no Rock Raiders fan, however I just noticed that the Lugnet group for Rock
Raiders is named "lugnet.underground". Was this Lugnet group named prior to us
knowing the offical Lego® name???  The aquazone group is named just that, not
the underwater group (Even though it is hardly used).  I suspect the name for
the Rock Raiders group, should be changed to "lugnet.rockraiders".  What does
everybody else think???????

Thanks,
Chet

Followup posted to: lugnet.underground (AKA:lugnet.rockraiders)