 Robotics / 7945
Re: QUICK Q : Does Cyber Master Work Under NT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:11:18 GMT

Eric Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message FKqC5F.8xz@lugnet.com...

Scott-A wrote in message ...
Does Cyber Master Work Under NT?

Scott A

The software on the cd doesn't run on NT. You'll miss out on a splendid
multimedia tour, but you can control the CM from NT using free third-party
software such as Mind Control and (I suppose) NQC.

Yes, NQC runs on NT. There was a small problem in downloading large programs
to the RCX but recently Dave Baum fixed it and now NQC runs smoothly on NT.
And the RcxCC as well.

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari