 Robotics / 7947
Re: Uploading NQC programs to legomindstorms.com personal pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:24:22 GMT

Way to go, LEGO MINDSTORMS!  If only the rest of LEGO would catch the kind of
spirit you have demonstrated here.

-John Van

Russell Stoll <admin@legomindstorms.com> wrote in message
Folks,

It's now possible to upload NQC programs to personal pages without having to
change the file name suffix.

We'll soon add new functionality to the search engine so that you can search
for all uploaded NQC programs.

Enjoy.

Russ
LEGO MINDSTORMS