  *69976 (-20)
  Mindstorm Software under Linux-VMware ???

Has anybody tried to run the Mindstorm Software under Linux with VMware ? Does it work ? Martin (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Letter to the LEGO President...

Folks, The letter for the LEGO President and the Executive Committee has gone thru 8 rewrites. I finally think I got it right. I have to appoligize for not getting it out sooner, but I've been real busy these last 2 months, and the letter runs to 5 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Hi Mark, I was watching that Adventurers movie thread in .General myself with some irritation, since I am not interested in it at all and it really didn't belong there. The thing about Lugnet is not that it excludes certain types of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382156A0.38396BD9@vfaq.com>... (...) I grew up in Florida and all I have to say to pastel houses is YUCK!!!!! Rose (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Heh. With the help of the PNLTC, I'm getting over my bias. If so many MEN are willing to use pink in their constructions, I guess I don't mind it nearly as much. But when it first came out I thought it was the end of LEGO. But don't get me (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 0.2.1 API

Never mind- did it myself. Thanks anyway... -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Keychain pictures?

(...) Look through the scans just posted to (URL). There will be some on the Star Wars pages, and some on the centerfold insert (second-to-last link on the thumbnail page). More specifically look here: (3 URLs) Steve (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Protocol Patent

(...) Not true. Each claim acts as its own mini-patent. For an accessible article and discussion, check out: (URL) the comments section make sure to set it sort high moderation scores to the top... otherwise it will take years to weed through. -Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins parts available soon

I have almost all parts available in #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins (URL) available in quantity. They will be auctioned at www.guarded-inn.com starting Tuesday 11-9-99. If you have grouping requests please let me know. Dwayne (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Ah ha! A keeper of the Royal Anecdotes..... LFB, I too love British history. Maybe since I was born less than a mile from Schloss Rosenau near Coburg Germany - the birthplace of "dear Albert", Prince Consort of Queen Victoria, and the the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Toward LUGNET equality

Adventurers, Some here at LUGNET are not too happy with postings put in this group recently. That is unfortunate. A few individuals have deemed that all of us are not discussing things 100% lego at all times. Should I be searching for another forum (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  0.2.1 API

I seem to remember that someone here installed doxygen and generated a new set of API docs for 0.2.0. Am I correct in that? Or am I smoking something? If that is the case, I'd love to hear from you- a copy would be real nice to re-link from the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

Kevin, I've been thinking (ever since MindFest) about doing something like this for my son's 3rd grade gifted class. Did you develop a curriculum, or do you just let the kids play and offer help? What age kids take part? Do you have any plans to add (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: most recent US S@H catalog is posted on net

Boy, I'm glad I don't get that catalog. I'd be in serious trouble. Tom (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

So here's their answer. Once again, i don't understand. Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. I understand how this situation could be concerning. I have reviewed the information that you have provided (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Hi Mike, I have found that the range on the PalmIIIx to the RCX is quite useable. In medium to low light levels the RCX will respond consistently up to 20 feet away. When I started working on the Palm Remote program I had no idea you were doing the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: Busy Bee and discontinued sets

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) it (...) I have made another update to the spreadsheet based on some data from the original fax. There are only about a dozen unknowns left. I have also updated the Acrobat verison of the file, for some reason (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Please look at the item number....this is the same auction I was talking about in the earlier thread. Patricia Schempp (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact