  *69966 (-20)
  Toward LUGNET equality

Adventurers, Some here at LUGNET are not too happy with postings put in this group recently. That is unfortunate. A few individuals have deemed that all of us are not discussing things 100% lego at all times. Should I be searching for another forum (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  0.2.1 API

I seem to remember that someone here installed doxygen and generated a new set of API docs for 0.2.0. Am I correct in that? Or am I smoking something? If that is the case, I'd love to hear from you- a copy would be real nice to re-link from the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

Kevin, I've been thinking (ever since MindFest) about doing something like this for my son's 3rd grade gifted class. Did you develop a curriculum, or do you just let the kids play and offer help? What age kids take part? Do you have any plans to add (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: most recent US S@H catalog is posted on net

Boy, I'm glad I don't get that catalog. I'd be in serious trouble. Tom (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

So here's their answer. Once again, i don't understand. Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. I understand how this situation could be concerning. I have reviewed the information that you have provided (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Hi Mike, I have found that the range on the PalmIIIx to the RCX is quite useable. In medium to low light levels the RCX will respond consistently up to 20 feet away. When I started working on the Palm Remote program I had no idea you were doing the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: Busy Bee and discontinued sets

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) it (...) I have made another update to the spreadsheet based on some data from the original fax. There are only about a dozen unknowns left. I have also updated the Acrobat verison of the file, for some reason (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Please look at the item number....this is the same auction I was talking about in the earlier thread. Patricia Schempp (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E

(...) Allan, Care to make any comments on the current offerings of Meccano? I was in TRU the other day, looking at the Meccano area. Seems like a true-blue Meccano collector would have a worse reaction to the new Meccano than an AFOL does to Town (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

(...) text (...) they (...) And the B-wing is liseted under "Episode 1" not "Episode 6" where they first used b-wings!!! (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Microphone

Hey, what a coincidence... I was just having a look on the web and found this page... (URL) a simple circuit hooked up to the handyboard analog port. hope this helps Adam PS has some other cool stuff too, like an rf link etc :-) ----- Original (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

(...) Cool. :) My kids are too old for Toolo now, but they still get the old bin-full out sometimes and play with it. (...) I wonder if the pricing will be any better? The first time around, Toolo was very expensive in the US. I shudder to think of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  FA : Castle, Space, Aquazone, Technic and Lego Storage... all end FRIDAY PM

FA : Castle, Space, Aquazone, Technic and Lego Storage... all end FRIDAY PM Castle Lego Castle MISB 6087 Witch's Magic Manor (URL) CLASSIC CASTLE LOT (4 Sets) (URL) ICE PLANET COLLECTION (Space) (URL) EXPLORIENS COLLECTION (Space) (URL) 1996 6982 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Been to Datsville Lately?

If you haven't, check it out at www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville. Lots of great new archetecture has been added, and minifigs have started to appear (even if some seem to be "floating"). Residential lots in central Datsville are becoming scarce. If (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: info on pneumatics

Mike -- I don't know how much help this will be, but here are some thoughts... 1. Air cylinder is not essential -- you can pump air directly into the pnumatic cylinders. I kind of prefer this for some applications because it gives a slower, more (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

(...) I don't agree. In the Norwegian LEGO catalogue (I don't know about any other catalogues, as I don't have them), there are written notes like: "You can rebuild and improve the vehicle, if you want to." written under many of the 1999 Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  FS: Pristine Shrinkwrapped 780 Construction Set from 70's

Hi. I'm selling an unopened 780 construction set: (URL) set is still shrinkwrapped. The box is in beautiful condition; it has the slight waviness which I believe is typical of shrinkwrapped boxes of this era, but is otherwise appears nearly (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact