  *69353 (-20)
  Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List

(...) Don't I always? (...) I'm not going to quibble over a moving them up or down a space or two. Temple of Doom was the weakest of the Indiana Jones movies and should switch places with Lost Crusade. Is that the Boris Karloff Mummy or the current (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

See (URL) for more information. It's the North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawson, GA. Address, phone numbers and directions are in the pages above. Mike ----- mike at faunce.com (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) I think it is Dark Grey. I don't want to start another long list of back and forth about it (a la the purple/blue Gungan Sub debate), but it really looks like dark grey to me. eric (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How to McDonald's Sets Cheaper!

(...) I hope the ASPCA doesn't here about this... Steve (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Technics for sale, MIB and Used

Hello all Due to the alot of people looking at the list, i have expanded it to TEchnic's as well You will find the list under the Big Sale Sign: (URL) includes many old sets See you later -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Technic for sell, MIB and used

Hello all Due to the alot of people looking at the list, i have expanded it to TEchnic's as well You will find the list under the Big Sale Sign: (URL) includes many old sets See you later -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pirates, Castle, Blacktron, Police, Ice Planet 2002, M Ton and Space for sale

Hello all Due to the alot of people looking at the list, i have expanded it to TEchnic's as well You will find the list under the Big Sale Sign: (URL) you later -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...

Where is the N GA store? Do you have an address and phone #? Thanks Patricia Schempp <pschemp@clemson.edu> wrote in message news:FKJvL6.2Hr@lugnet.com... (...) store in (...) but (...) the (...) learn (...) the (...) packs (...) waiting (...) And (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Oh sure. The first thing people notice is the breasts, but as soon as they get pressured, it's "No, no, I love the face, really!". <grin, duck & run> James (URL) slightly irreverant today (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4558 and 4547 Question

(...) Hunh? If they rereleased the 4558 the only thing it would "diminish" is the short-term market value. It wouldn't suddenly become a less worthy set, would it? For those interested in owning 4558, rereleasing would be a godsend. For those (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) I believe it was refered to as a "kettle helm" or "kettle hat", but all my reference material is at home. Late 1300s, possibly. On into the 1400s definitely. I recall it most strongly with English foot troops, but was probably used throughout (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Yup. Just adding my approval to the new helmet. The only gripe I have with it is that it's chrome. This helmet, in grey or dark grey would ROCK. James (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) If anything could convince me to hold onto my train stuff it would be knowing the great sets could be reproduced like this in other color schemes. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) more (...) After viewing the pictures the first thing that hit me was the helmet, and WOW! after contemplating it a little its more a wow! but still a nice one. The other thing is that the "device" on the shield looks pretty good from what I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  A little more info on McDonald's sets

Ok. I did a little badmouthing of McD's before, so I'm posting this partially as penance. I went by McD's a few days ago (Saturday, to be specific) and went about the task of attempting to buy some of the sets. I noted that this McD's (which is not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.promo)

  4x2ReVu: 5938 Oasis Ambush

The desert sun is setting quickly on the Pedestal of Anubis dig site. But Matthias Snidely continues to work feverishly in the half-light of dusk on what he is certain is the opening mechanism to the crypt. Workers have long since retired to their (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Ice Cream

(...) It's an ice cream cart. I like this model! Datsville needs some ice cream. :-, I like MLCAD, but it severely lacks in the part rotation department -- all rotations entered via the GUI are absolute. Until Mike gets that fixed, I'm still using (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: The Greatest Adventure Movies List

Alright guys this has spawned an awesome ZERO responses! Surely someone has an opinion. Mark L (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Coby Bassett's raytraced versions of Karim Nassar's microfig SW models (was: Re: BURP Adventure)

(...) Yeppers! (URL) - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad)

  Re: News on the 2000 space line!

(...) POOP = Piece (made) Out of Other Pieces - a piece which should have been several pieces. CRAPP = Crummy Ramp and Pit Plate - the big raised baseplate with the ramp on the side, or generally, any raised baseplate. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact