 Trains / 2534
Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:01:07 GMT

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote:
The easiest color scheme is black and yellow - take a look at my black
and yellow club car at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/kwilson_tccs/clubcar.html

I don't think I've commented on this model before, but I love it.
If anything could convince me to hold onto my train stuff it would
be knowing the great sets could be reproduced like this in other
color schemes.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/