 Trains / 2533
Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:10:18 GMT

Ryan Smith wrote:

I now have 2 pics on my computer. If anybody else would like to see them mail
me.

I have posted 8 of Ryan's pictures (with his permission) here:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/RyanSmith/CrampedCity.html

Warning: Big pictures and real quick html coding, nothing fancy.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com