 Town / 145
Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:02:56 GMT

I've made a track design on Track Designer. If anybody would like to get a
view of what the city sort of looks like post here or email me:) and I'll send
it to ya