 Town / 146
Re: Paradisa question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:13:19 GMT

This has happened to me too, but in my case, a sheet of stickers were
missing >:-(

--Tobias

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders writes:
Since I can't find a newsgroup dedicated to Paradisa....

Ahh, you want the lugnet.town group, since Paradisa is a play theme within
the LEGO Town System.

Yesterday I found a Paradisa 6410 (Cabana Beach) in a thrift store. All
pieces ae present, manual and box in good condition. One curious thing,
both the box and the instructions show a red fishing rod, but the one
that is in this set is black. Did Lego change their mind late in
production ? Or did someone pull a switch ?

I added lugnet.town to the 'Newsgroups' line on this message and set the
'Followup-To' to lugnet.town as well.

--Todd
Ray,
I have opened two of those sets and each one has had a red fishing pole. • I
haven't a clue as to why yours had a black one.  If you want a red one, you • can
contact me.  Tom