 Town / 120
Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 01:01:37 GMT

Hmmm, I remember a thread a while back (maybe even on RTL) that discussed
putting the tracks on a ledge and only having big turnarounds at the ends.

This way, you could let your railway go "under" the city and still have a
cutaway view of the train tunnel.

Hey Larry, maybe you could model the "Big Dig" in Boston for us...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

I only have a ledge because a rock is under it so that scratches that idea.
If I didn't that might work but I don't have the tools to do that either:(
Got dynamite? that might take the rock out:)and maybe I might have a 50%
greater chance of doing that:)