 Town / 195
Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:58:56 GMT

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:47:16 GMT, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>
wrote:

I hope everyone has had a chance to look at these. I just got a notice
from my ISP that I was close to my monthly limit on web serving. I'll be
taking these down. If I get a chance later, I may reduce the images size
and re-post them.

The page has been accessed almost 1000 times!

Doh!  And I just found the thread today and was about to go look at
them.  Bother...

Kya