 Town / 137
Re: Cramped city with a train and a monorail running through it soon. Need some help on how to do this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:29:13 GMT

Maybe if I can find a camera, scan
it, email it to anybody who wants to see it.

I finally found a camera so I took pictures of it today. Now all I have to do
is get the pictures developed. I've got like 15 or so pictures left to take
Anybody know what other pictures I could take?

Please email me if you would like to see it and maybe give me some pointers. I
try to get it delevoped by tomorrow but since I can't drive I might not be
able to:)