 Trains / 2535
Re: 4558 and 4547 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:06:12 GMT

Jason M Normand <nugator@nugator.com> wrote:
I dont think re-releasing the old sets is the best option.  I think that would
seriously diminish thier place in "LEGO Train History".  However i can say

Hunh?  If they rereleased the 4558 the only thing it would
"diminish" is the short-term market value.  It wouldn't suddenly
become a less worthy set, would it?

For those interested in owning 4558, rereleasing would be a godsend.
For those wishing to sell 4558's, maybe not.

In the mean time i have both avaible at my site (http://www.nugator.com)

Ah, I understand your point of view, then.

I'd wager the vast majority of trainiacs would go bezerk buying
4558's if it was rereleased.  Just like I would buy up truckloads
of 6067's it was released.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/