 Trains / 2420
Re: 4558 and 4547 Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:38:48 GMT

Has anyone tried a mail in campaign to try to get TLG to re-release these
trains?

Steve Martin

I dont think re-releasing the old sets is the best option.  I think that would
seriously diminish thier place in "LEGO Train History".  However i can say
that if TLG would release trains of equal quality in limited qauntities most
train Fanatics would certianly pay for them ($200-$250?).  If they released
one of these limited edition sets each new cycle they certianly would keep the
AFOLs happy and still could sell the cheeper train sets to the Parents and
kids out with thier birthday money.  Course its all a matter of TLG realizing
these facts...

In the mean time i have both avaible at my site (http://www.nugator.com)

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company