 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3028
Re: Pirates, Castle, Blacktron, Police, Ice Planet 2002, M Ton and Space for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:15:03 GMT

Hello all Due to the alot of people looking at the list, i have expanded it
to TEchnic's as well

You will find the list under the Big Sale Sign:
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards

See you later

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
174 models and going up

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
I have now added this information online

Look under the Big Sale Sign: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
174 models and going up

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hello All

I can get the following set as listed below. Email me if you need • price's
in
UKP or USD, price do not include shipping from the UK

You can also make me an offer on these sets or read my wants on my • website.

The stock is subject to have change by the time you have read this • email,
All set are in their box with seal's intact, some may be shelf worn.

Code            Stock

Pirates

1733            1
6236            3