 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2949
Re: Pirates, Castle, Blacktron, Police, Ice Planet 2002, M Ton and Space for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:44:59 GMT

I have now added this information online

Look under the Big Sale Sign: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards

--
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
174 models and going up

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hello All

I can get the following set as listed below. Email me if you need price's • in
UKP or USD, price do not include shipping from the UK

You can also make me an offer on these sets or read my wants on my • website.

The stock is subject to have change by the time you have read this email,
All set are in their box with seal's intact, some may be shelf worn.

Code            Stock

Pirates

1733            1
6236            3