 Marketplace / Shopping / 1063
Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 17:09:35 GMT

Where is the N GA store? Do you have an address and  phone #? Thanks
Patricia Schempp <pschemp@clemson.edu> wrote in message
So my best friends Ben Roller and Michael Hader and I went to the LEGO • store in
North Georgia.  It was a pleasnt two hour drive, my air conditioner broke • but
the temp was bearable. We looked around and found out a few things.

Seems this actually will be functioning as a LEGO outlet.  We talked to • the
lady who will be managing the LEGO store in VA.  I guess she was there to • learn
the trade, but she said that stuff that LEGO discontinues will end up in • the
store.  Even european sets that we can't get.  So I expect to see parts • packs
there soon.

We got our little "October 1999 bricks" None up on ebay yet I see.  I'm • waiting
for someone to start scalping these.

There were a few deals if you looked...like Black Thunder 5542 for 32.95. • And
you got a free brick keychain for every 2 other keychains you purchased. • Oh,
and you get a free (though small) LEGO backpack with every 25 dollar • purchase.
I had no trouble qualifying for that one.

Anyway, it was fun and we got lost coming back but it was worth it.
oh and S@H still has set 1775 for anyone who still wants one.

Patricia Schempp