 Marketplace / Shopping / 1059
Re: Our Trip to the LEGO Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 05:17:24 GMT

Patricia Schempp wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Seems this actually will be functioning as a LEGO outlet.  We talked to the
lady who will be managing the LEGO store in VA.  I guess she was there to • learn
the trade, but she said that stuff that LEGO discontinues will end up in • the
store.  Even european sets that we can't get.  So I expect to see parts • packs
there soon.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Did she mention where in Virginia this other store will be located?
Hopefully it will be somewhere along the I-95 corridor, my guess would be
Potomac Mills although there is a whole slew of outlets down in the
Williamsburg area as well.

Anyway, it was fun and we got lost coming back but it was worth it.
oh and S@H still has set 1775 for anyone who still wants one.

I got two of these in the mail today, very nice set.  I never did hear back
from TWA when I wrote to them to see if I could buy one.  I am also hoping
that one of my friends who was on an international SAS flight the other day
was able to pick me a couple of 2774s which is also a very good airplane
set.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh